cheap electrical homemade mini water well drilling rig
cheap electrical homemade mini water well drilling rig cheap electrical homemade mini water well drilling rig cheap electrical homemade mini water well drilling rig cheap electrical homemade mini water well drilling rig
This machine mainly used for geothermal drilling, farm irrigation , house yard, gardens and water well drilling, drilling diameter is 70-300mm, and drilling depth is 60-80m. It also can be used in small building piling, like farmhouse or factory and so on, the drilling diameter can reach 500mm and depth
can be more than 10m.
1. Light weight. The main engine is only weighted 0.135tons ;
2. Unique design and simple drilling structure;
3. Easy to transport and can learn how to handle the machine in short time;
4. Can drill through hard stratum, unless thick rock layer ;
5. Can drill deep. Equipped with raser, reduce the labor intensity ;
6. High efficiency, the drilling speed can reach 20meters depth per hour, in plain area ;
7. Assure easily operation and long life span to save more labors and money for you;
8.The packing of the machine is wood box, the CBM is about 2.0m³, the total weight (complete set) is about 850KG .
Question and answer
1: What kind of drilling work can it do?
Mainly applies to drill wells for farm irrigation wells, garden irrigation wells, drilling water wells, geothermal wells.
2: What are the max. depth and the max. diameter of holes allowed for this drill rig?
250mm diameter and 150m depth are available. Here we sincerely inform that the final depth and diameter will subject to your special local working strata and drilling experience.
3: What kind of working strata is OK ?
Soil, sandy, clay, sediment, soft rocks, etc. Certainly, the special strata need different drilling bits. Please note that this model is not designed for drilling hard rocks
4: What is your advantage over this drill?
Economical and worthy to owned by any family.Practical and efficient by drilling speed of 40m/h; Easy operate and maintain by only two workers.